Experience : 2~5 Years
Location : Islamabad (remote option available)
One of our prestigiousm clients (a software house) is looking to hire an experienced Web Developer for their head office located in Gulberg Greens, Islamabad.
* Use knowledge of website development and product feature integration to architect end-to-end web solutions.
* Lead the entire feature lifecycle (from the design to the delivery phases) of websites and applications.
* Develop GUI that is user-friendly, operationally functional, and visually appealing
* Ability to define and review architecture, implementation, and test specifications to ensure that the product architecture continues to meet high levels of scalability, resilience, and fault-tolerance.
* Ability to execute the implementation specs with a team of engineers and have demonstrated knowledge of coding modules.
* Document code implementation details.
* Investigate and analyze software issues
* Follow software development lifecycle processes
* Be involved in active discussions on open-source community forums, code reviews, and proposing, implementing, and testing blueprints to design production-grade solutions.
* Share team leadership responsibilities, including mentoring, coordinating activities, improving engineering processes, inspiring and motivating others, and working as a promoter of new ideas and technology solutions in virtualization and networking space
* BS in Computer Science/Software Engineering or similar
* Proficiency in developing custom WordPress Plugins and Themes.
* Advanced knowledge of MySQL.
* Must have expertise in libraries and frameworks like Bootstrap and JQuery (Understanding of React/Angular would be a plus)
* Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process and tracking tools like Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels.
* Proficient knowledge of optimization of applications for maximum speed and scalability
* Proficiency with data visualization and charting tools/frameworks like Chart.js
* Experience in integrating web technologies and REST APIs.
* Thorough knowledge of software development life cycle and best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
* Strong grip and proficient understanding of version control tools, such as Git.
* Knowledge of authentication and access control principles.
If you possess above skills and experience then share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org cc: careers@iSTEPc.com mentioning position applied for in the Subject line.
Contact Person: Fatima Sattar