Position: Treasury Analyst
Location: Head Office, Karachi
- 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience using online banking platforms, treasury systems and accounting systems and working in a treasury function.
- Experience of developing and preparing international cashflow reports.
- Experience of developing Fund flows policies and successfully implementing them.
- Overseeing day-to-day financial activities.
- Documenting transactions and updating ledgers and the financials database.
- Establish the LC, Bank Contract, and Bank Guarantee.
- Preparing and presenting regular treasury reports.
- Ensuring that the organization is in compliance with all financial and legal regulations.
- Maintain good relationships with banking partners.
- Create regular reports for distribution.
- Work closely with bank to mitigate fraud risk, settle discrepancies and other related matters.
- Assisting the reporting team with monthly and annual reporting.
- Prepare Bank reconciliation on daily and monthly basis to identify the short comings.
- Timely and quality delivery of assigned projects as and when provide by the management.
Interested candidates can share updated CV at email@example.com and mention position title in subject line.