Anwar Khawaja Industries (Pvt.) Limited
Full Job Description
1. Responsible for the overall operations of the company's warehousing aspects & managing / foreseeing all warehouse operations & reports in SAP module.
2. Proper coordination & communication with the unit team members for smooth & transparent supply chain operations.
3. Monitor all inventory control processes and documents all procedures to maintain all equipment and tools.
4. Monitor all procurement requests of facilities, ensure accuracy in all inbound inventory, and maintain records for the same.
5. Prepare and update all required paperwork on regular basis and ensure accuracy in all inventory records and resolve for issues if any.
6. Maintain records of all variances according to established procedures and ensure accuracy of all inventory transfers between inter units.
7. Monitor and ensure accuracy of all inventory transactions and maintain records of all stockroom locations.
8. Monitor work of all inventory control personnel, ensure achievement of all objectives, and provide improvements to same if required.
9. Ensure that every material procured whether local or imports are quality certified by the respective user and thereafter-inward document is prepared.
10. Ensure that physical verification is carried out of the entire inventory every month end and resolve for inaccuracies if any & reporting to the concerned.
11. Ensure that the goods are classified and stacked accordingly to its specification and location and ensuring its custody.
12. Reporting daily & monthly MIS reports to the Group General Manager as well as Head Office on regular basis and as per the requests by the concerned department as and when required.
13. Adhering to any, other duties & responsibilities as and when required.
Note: Only Sialkot based candidates will be preferred.
Proven: 2 years (Preferred)