Senior Supply Chain Executive
M.Asif & Co. Chartered Accountants
Full Job Description
M. Asif & Co. Chartered Accountants is looking for Senior Executive Supply Chain for one of its client in FMCG Industry. Following is criteria:
Hands on experience on ERP
Experience: 2-3 years of relevant Experience
· Floating of inquiries and get quotations
· Rate negotiation & ensure to purchase all materials on lowest possible rate
· Preparation of comparative statement
· Creation of all purchase order for RM, PM and Others
· Supplier follow-ups for arrangement of ordered materials on time
· Ensure to arrange the materials as per approved specification
· Maintain all artworks up to date
· Creation of GRNs of general Items only
· Timely closure of all unnecessary open purchase orders
· Follow-up with suppliers for invoices and ensure to keep GR/IR at minimal side
· Follow-up with production planer to align the production as per requirement
· Ensure to minimize the materials and production shortages
· Any other assignment/task assigned by the management
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
What have you completed in your Academics?
How many years of experience do you have in Procurement department of FMCG Industry? Please list the name of the FMCG Industry where you have worked so far.
What are your major responsibilities in the procurement Department?
What are your major achievements in your procurement department?
How many people are working in your department?
To whom were your reporting?
How many are working under you?
If you have any other experience then in procurement department then please kindly mention?
Which software have you used so far during your experience in procurement department in FMCG Industry?
What is your current gross salary? What sort of benefits are you having from your current employer?
Why you want to leave this job or why did you left your previous job?
What is your expected gross salary?
In how many days you can join us if you are selected?
Supply chain: 3 years (Preferred)