Fulcrum Pvt Ltd
Position : 2
Reports to: Sr. Manager Procurement
1. To maintain RFQ and Price Comparison
2. To maintain SAP Price Contract, Source list.
3. New Material Code and Supplier opening in SAP
4. Issuance of Purchase Orders
5. Follow up with suppliers and Transporter for ensuring timely delivery of materials.
6. To Coordinate with plant team for Stock, GRNs, offloading etc.
7. Handle quality complaints in supply, make arrangements for sorting, replacement and to eliminate root cause.
8. Packaging development on the basis of given Mechanical and Artwork; arrange Epsons, samples etc.
9. To maintain the shade card and Artwork/Epson approval record.
10. Ensure optimum stock level and keep strong vigilance on SLOB (Slow and Obsolete Material) and Excess stock
11. Prepare supply schedules in line with production requirement of manufacturing plants.
Job Type: Full-time