Procurement Manager Just real Estate or Construction (Lahore)
Rs 80,000 a month
Full Job Description
Qualification: Graduate or Above
Experience: 6-8 Years
Gender : No Preferences
The Procurement Manager - Real Estate will perform the following functions:
1. Stakeholder engagement including incorporating the global strategy of the company to regional stakeholders, managing relationships, and acting as the POC.
2. Contract and supplier management which involves negotiating contracts along with supporting supplier activities.
3. Process improvement and project management
4. Train local teams of buyers on Global procurement and new procedures, policies, and systems.
5. Collaborate with brokers to optimize the cost structure.
6. Manage facility sourcing including external vendors, collaborate with site landlords, and consolidation.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
5+ years of Real Estate/Facility Sourcing experience
5 years of leading project that impact the entire enterprise
Experience with ERP Systems or contract management technology platforms
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From Rs80,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Lahore: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)