Procurement Executive (Grains)
Unity Foods Limited
Full Job Description
Unity Foods Limited is one of the Leading FMCG that operate across Pakistan.
We are currently recruiting for Procurement Executive (Grains) for our office based in Karachi.
An incumbent will be performing the following responsibilities.
· Building relationships with suppliers and negotiating with them for the best price, quantities, and delivery timescales.
· Identifying the organization’s purchasing needs
· Researching, selecting, and purchasing quality products and materials
· Processing requisitions and updating management on the status of orders.
· Updating inventory and managing stock levels.
· Arranging transport of goods and tracking orders to ensure timely delivery.
· Coordinating with inventory team, management, and stockroom.
· Purchase or buy farm products for further processing such as wheat, pulses, wheat, corn, or beans etc.
· Review orders to determine product types and quantities required to meet demand.
· Examine or test crops or products to estimate their value, determine their grade, or locate any evidence of disease or insect damage.
· Evaluate suppliers based on product quality, price, customer service, reputation, location of distribution centers and distribution capacity
In order to flourish and further develop in this role, you must have.
Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or related field.
Minimum 03 to 05 years in relevant field.
Motivated, team player, and possess strong leadership.
Firm grasp on the market.
Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time