Sefam Pvt Ltd (Kayseria/Leisure Club) requires profile for *Network Administrator*
Experience: 6-7 years
• Excellent working knowledge of network hardware and protocols
• Good working knowledge of enterprise class network security systems
• Experience of MDC and Data Center Operations.
• Experience of network security firewalls and define network access rights.
• Experience of network security firewalls, Analyzes and recommend security controls and procedures in business processes related to the use of information systems.
• Experience of configure and troubleshoot routing protocols, and inter-VLAN routing.
• Experience of configuring overall network security (Firewall, IPS, DMZ, IPSec).
• Experience of the configuration of Fortinet and Sophos firewall security settings to access permissions groups for individuals and sets up provisions for incoming data.
• Develops and produces documentation for installation, network topology, and troubleshooting of communications hardware or software.
• Responds to and addresses security incidents and IT security policy violations pertaining to the enterprise infrastructure level immediately.
• Responsible for Circuit / Bandwidth changes / Working with Providers.
• Experience of Radio Links and MPLS site-to-site connectivity.
• Experience of WAN protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF,), LAN/WLAN (DNS, IP Addressing, QoS, Spanning Tree, Multicast).
• Intermediate problem resolution knowledge of hardware/software platform problems in complex, layered, network infrastructure
Interested candidates may apply at email@example.com
Please mention the position in subject line.