Our client (a PSX-listed firm) is one of the most admired names in the Automobile sector, based in Karachi. They are looking for "Manager Warehouse & Logistics".
Bachelors of Engineering
MBA in Supply Chain Management
+10 years of proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager with large industrial manufacturing firm(s).
- Maintains receiving, warehousing and distribution by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Responsible for carrying out a physical audit of store stock.
- Constantly plan out all stores resources
- Maintaining accurate and verifiable stocks.
- Producing reports and statistics regularly.
- Issuance/dispatch of stock as per SOP.
- Handle and monitor obsolete/inventory disposals.
- Carry out all activities and functions as directed by the senior management Requirement
- Hands-on experience with warehouse management software application preferably in SAP
Interested candidates are invited to share their CV in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Human Solution