Wavetec is on the lookout for "Manager Supply Chain" for its Karachi office.
1) Planning of procurement, inventory control, logistics, and distribution
2) Conducting S&OP meetings to resolve the demand and supply gaps.
3) Supervising Warehouse and Logistics activities to plan the best route for on-time delivery at the best cost
4) Selection of Shipment mode (Air, sea, rail & road) which meets the timelines in a cost-effective manner.
5) Working closely with suppliers to improve operations and reduce cost
6) Negotiating contracts to reduce costs and achieve maximum efficiency.
7) Accurately calculating total supply chain costs in relation to proposed new projects.
8) Responsible for the budget handling of OPEX and CAPEX items.
9) Monitoring data management to keep the accurate product, contract, pricing, and invoicing information
10) Monthly dashboard and periodic data reporting to management for further submission to Steering Committee.
1) Must be MBA in Supply Chain Management, preferred having international certification CSCP or CISCOM.
2) Must have strong Decision Making, Team Handling, Pressure Handling, and Time Management skills.
3) 4+ years of relevant experience.
Interested candidates can inbox their resumes at email@example.com