Our client is one of the most admired names in the FMCG industry, based in Karachi. They are looking for "Manager Imports".
MBA (Supply Chain Management)
15 years (preferably in FMCG) of 10 years in Supply Chain; international procurement laws and regulations.
The Import Manager plans and implements all import strategies according to the customer demand and ensures compliance with all government regulations. S/he organizes import operations, ensuring that these are carried out effectively and efficiently. S/he will also act as a negotiator for the organization.
JOB in BRIEF
- Key Role 1: Strategic sourcing of material from abroad
- Key Role 2: Negotiations with Quality, Economy, and Timeliness
- Key Role 3: Planning and execution of import material
- Key Role 4: Coordination with all involved; internally and externally
- Key Role 5: Completing all documentation timely and in compliance
Interested candidates are invited to share their CV in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Human Solution