Looking profiles for "Inventory Officer" in Warehouse “Urgent Requirement” with following detail. (Preferably Male)
Education:- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
Experience:- Having at least 3-4 years of experience
An incumbent will be performing the following responsibilities.
• Plan, organize, supervise, and participate in daily warehouse operation and activities, including the receipt, issuance, documentation, storage, safety, and distribution of supplies and maintenance of inventory.
• Manage all the works and Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
• Tracking and coordinating with in team for the receipt, storage, and timely issuance of goods and materials.
• Warehouse complete up to date with cleaning and setting of stock in bins as per WMS/SAP system.
• Timely Coordination with Quality Assurance Department for timely release of materials from QA.
• Maintain replenishment of stock.
• Maintain Min/Max inventory.
• Coordinating and maintaining fleets and WH equipments (Lifters, Hand Pallet Trolly, MHE’s)
• Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Performing daily multiple inspection visits of the warehouses ground.
• Communicating and coordinating with other departments.
• Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
• Maintain good relationship with other stake holders.
• Ensure to share daily stock required reports timely.
• Ensure to prepare all required document for quarterly stock Audit and references when ever require.
• Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
• Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage and handle team.
• Flexible in duty timing.
Person having knowledge and atleast two years experience of SAP will be preferred.
Salary Package:- Market Competitive
Location:- SITE Area, Karachi
Apply on:- firstname.lastname@example.org