Al-Razzaq Fibres (Pvt) Limited & SAYA is looking for a strong profiles for "Inventory Manager" for it's Warehouse, Korangi, Karachi. It is necessary to have hands-on experience in SAP.
Education:- BSc/BA in business administration, logistics or relevant field
Experience:- 3 to 4 years of experience in a same level.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
Interested candidates may apply on email@example.com with mentioning the position in the subject line.