Al-Razzaq Fibres (Pvt) Limited & SAYA have a position for "Inventory Analyst" Warehouse, Korangi based. Candidate required with the strong analytical or problem solving skills.
Education:- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management
Experience:- Approximately 3 year of experience in a relevant field.
- Maintain and improve the company's inventory situation by analyzing inventory statistics to determine which products are selling and which are not.
- Place inventory orders and tracking shipments.
- Allocate inventory to the correct departments as it comes into the warehouse and arranging for pickups and shipments.
- Perform extensive research on a wide range of inventory-related reports, from previous inventory reports to national purchasing trends.
- Direct buyers and stockroom workers.
- Perform regular inventory counts.
- Draft inventory reports that document inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data.
- Report inventory statistics to management and suggesting improvements to inventory control.
- Coordinate with other workers to resolve discrepancies between inventory and revenue.
- Create and maintaining inventory databases and systems for accurately managing inventory.
Apply confidently on email@example.com with mentioning the position in the subject line.