Monnoo Group of Industries
Full Job Description
Monnoo Group of Industries is looking for an Import Assistant. The Import Assistant will provide support to the Import Administrator and assist with the preparation of import documents in compliance with customs and government regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Morning Report Express (live news from CCFEI) of raw material, comprising VSF, PSF, COTTON etc, for the information of Higher Management.
· Obtain raw materials rates from different Websites and prepare consolidated report for the information of Higher Management.
· Scrutinize the contracts for description / rates and preparation LC applications;
· Follow-up with the banks for draft LC’s;
· Check Draft LC documents for transmission of LC’s;
· Obtain insurance policies from the insurers and intimate the units of arrangement of funds for release / retirement of documents from banks;
· Follow-up with the units for D/D’s bearing Customs Duty / Infrastructure Cess;
· Closure of LC files.
· Facilitate the units regarding their queries.
· B-Com or BSc. from any reputable institute. Fresher’s are encouraged to apply.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher