We’re hiring a Head of IT for one of the known oil and gas organization based in Karachi.
Minimum Education Minimum Bachelors in Computer Sciences, Masters in a related subject is desirable.
Minimum Experience 08 to 10 years
Overseeing all technology operations of the organization and evaluating them according to established goals. Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies. Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manage a portfolio of technology projects to meet cost, scope, and schedule constraints.
2. Collaborates with and manages IT teams across the group to provide consistent and enhanced customer experience.
3. Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions.
4. Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs, and make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
5. Constructing and implementing plans to ensure the company’s network continues to operate smoothly in the event
of a problem and developing short and long-term IT strategies to support the overall requirement.
6. Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits.
7. Design, evaluate, implement, and monitor Microsoft databases backups, business continuity, and disaster recovery plan.
8. Responsible for handling the routine IT operations & manageability of IT infrastructure & set-up.
9. Ensures the company's data remains secure by keeping up to date on the latest cyber security threats and finds ways to guard against them on an Company-wide scale.
10. Using software/hardware diagnostic tools to respond to network alarms, network degradation, and failures by diagnosing and initiating network recovery process
11. Provide analysis and technical solutions to a variety of problems that are routinely encountered under normal business activities.
12. Ensure tight collaboration across departments to drive strategic initiatives, including understanding of the alignment between technology strategy and various technology road maps.
13. Delivering customer satisfaction and overall excellence by identifying opportunities (or issues) and assisting with speedy resolution.
Interested candidates may share their resumes on email@example.com