Position: Finance Executive
Location: Head Office, Karachi
- MBA(Finance) / ACCA Part Qualified / CMA Part Qualified
- 4-6 Years of Experience
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
- Processing and recording transactions.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up-to-date.
- Working with the collections department to review accounts, client payments, credit history, and develop new or better repayment terms.
- Generating reports and statements for internal use.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can share updated CV at email@example.com and mention position title in subject line.