Primehr is looking for one of the reputed client in Packaging Industry for thier Dispatch department.. To apply, send your resume at email@example.com or mention relevant profile.
Position: Dispatch Incharge/Dispatch & Logistics Executive
Reporting To: Assistant Manager Dispatch, Logistics, Warehouse & Stock Lot
Location: Port Qasim , Karachi
- Coordinate and execute daily shilt-wise dispatch & logistics of finished goods to meet customer requirements efficiently & timely as per production/distribution plan.
- Perform accurate and timely reporting of dopatches and inventory activities in SAP ERP in compliance to Co. SOPs.
-Ensure all warehouse spaces & fleets' load are organland & utillend at 100% capacity & efficiency.
-Ensure timely and accurate recording and replenishment of stocks in SAP.
- Implementation of safety, health and security protocol as per Co. policy for warehouse & logistics section.
- Continuous improvement with regards to quality & service levels.
- Address customer complaints with regards to warehouse & dispatch and implement corrective actions.
- Undertake any other duties or tasks as assigned by Line Manager or Manager Logistics. Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors
BBA/B.Com with 04 to 05 years of experience working in warehouses, dispatches & logistics operations in a Manufacturing set up (24/7 operations).
Working knowledge of SAP/ERP (Materials Planning/Production Planning module). MS Office Proficiency, especially MMS Excel.
Planning & Organizing Skills
Team Work. interpersonal and Communication Skills
Agile Financial Acumen