Deputy Manager Imports & Exports
Challenge Apparels Ltd
Rs 90,000 - Rs 100,000 a month
Full Job Description
-Manage All Inbound Imports shipping of raw material & accessories of input goods from suppliers point of shipping to company’s point of delivery, through implying best
Ø import policy tools allowed by Govt of Pakistan
Ø Timely Forwarding & clearing resources available and in best cost-effective way.
- Manage to file in and extract out complete duty drawback receivable from Govt
offices in most effective Manner.
- Manage to timely retrieve/release all liabilities submitted in lieu of duty savings at
the time of imports from Govt offices.
- Liaise with Finance/ Accounts regarding payment of customs duties and other
charges to get the goods cleared without any delay.
- Get in touch with the foreign supplier about shipment status and get ready for
goods clearance before the shipment arrives at the port of clearance.
- Avoid delayed custom clearance unless it is disputed.
- Make arrangements of logistics as per company’s policy either with carriage
contractor or at the best available market rate.
- Manage Import L/Cs and advance payments with banks
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs90,000.00 - Rs100,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Lahore: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)