Position: Cash Reconciliation Executive
Location: Head Office, Karachi
- 4-6 years relevant experience.
- Competency with QuickBooks, ERP, ORACLE, SAP and other accounting tools.
- Monitor all cash activities in order to detect irregularities, investigate all transactions in order to prevent fraud.
- Provide feedback to the accounting department on how to improve on internal controls, and also pinpoint areas where risks relating to cash transactions can be minimized.
- Provide documentation for the purpose of supporting all financial transactions.
- Prepare daily cash reconciliation reports regarding all cash deposits to the bank(s).
- Perform the reconciliation and verification of accounts regarding cash at hand and cash at bank.
- Reconcile and process transactions that are complex in nature.
- Maintain required files, reports, and data, reconcile and rectify all ledger accounts belonging to location.
- Reconcile accounts that fall into receivable records with the sales invoices.
- Follows up all transactions continuously and provide updates to the management.
- Adhere to corporate standards and procedures in all reconciliation activities.
- Improve personal skill set regarding software proficiency, financial analysis and data processing.
- File all prepared accounts in a well-organized manner.
- Reconcile discrepancies in different accounts.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
- Collaborate with the storekeeper regarding cash available in the store or warehouse.
Interested candidates can share updated CV at email@example.com and mention position title in subject line.