Business Development Executive
Experience: 2 to 3 Years (of IT Services Sales)
Location: Lahore (on-site)
Timings: 6:00 PM – 3:00 AM
One of our prestigious clients (a software house) is looking to hire an experienced Business Development Executive for their office located in DHA Lahore.
The client provides professional growth and training opportunities, medical insurance, along with paid leave and allowances to cover internet, travel, and mobile phone expenses. The client also offers a flexible work environment which includes remote working opportunities.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for overseeing the process of business development within the company to promote its IT services across your assigned territory within the International Markets such as US, UK, and EU working closely with the Business Development Manager and CEO to execute strategies for generating revenue, meeting with potential business prospects, maintaining existing client.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for overseeing the process of relationships, and monitoring market trends to come up with new business ventures.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Conduct high volume cold calling, prospect new business and make outbound calls
• Expect to have a high volume of outbound calls, with a high number of qualified prospects
• Responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities through various platforms such as LinkedIn, Upwork, and other lead generation websites
• Educate prospects through a series of personalized email campaigns and develop an opportunity pipeline
• Qualify leads, set appointments, and close deals
• Maintain a consistent pipeline of qualified prospects and provide accurate forecasts
• Achieve daily KPIs and monthly quota
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years of IT services sales experience in the International Market such as US, UK, and EU.
• Ability to achieve goals
• Strong end-to-end ownership attitude from prospecting, presenting, to closing
• Must be a fast learner to adopt the latest sales and marketing techniques
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with CRM (Fresh sales, HubSpot), MS Office tools, and general technical aptitude preferred
If you possess all above skills and experience then share your resume at email@example.com Cc: careers@iSTEPc.com mentioning position applied for in the Subject line.
Contact Person: Fatima Sattar