Branding Executive- LAAM
Our mission is to:
1- Enable people to easily search, discover and buy fashion products.
2- Help designers and artisans (small businesses) to reach global audiences and enable their growth. Provide a meaningful space to turn their creative products into opportunity.
• End to end responsibility of the public relations campaign (influencer/ celebrity marketing) including categorical reports for financial performance management (ROI)
• Responsible for overall representation of product content generating via PR for Brand image health: Engagement - drive active seller growth on socials via planning growth
• Competent to work on influencer affiliation program with a platform centric approach
• Managing Category Campaign calendar & preparing annual/ quarter campaigns on a proactive basis.
• Ensure visibility in digital world for the platform by unique ideas and traffic management
• Review business growth plans and align PR content accordingly for marketing team
• Work with KAM’s and BM’s to pursue and deliver on assigned targets and independently explore avenues of growth via PR
• Diversify verticals mix with PR content to deliver performance via the channels as decided in the business plan
• Keep apprised on market trends and developments pertinent to PR content including innovation, regulatory implications and consumer trends and behavior
• Keep management and stakeholders updated on performance and state of the PR content including oncoming battles and key initiatives through weekly & monthly performance reports and regular meetings
• Proven multi-tasking ability
• Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Should be able to take ownership and responsibility of all tasks
• Should have a relevant work experience of 1-3 years
What we offer:
• Massive growth opportunity in our company in your early stage
• Collaborative work environment - We believe in enjoying work while making an impact.
• Semi-annually performance-based rewards
• Opportunity to introduce and take ownerships of new ideas at work
Bachelor's or Master’s degree required in Business/Management/Economics, or similar field.
Location: Model Town, Lahore
Kindly Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org