Associate Manager Procurement (Technical)
Unity Foods Limited
Full Job Description
Unity Foods Limited, one of the leading Food Industry in FMCG sector.
Responsible for procurement of goods (raw materials, machine/tool spare parts).
Evaluate vendors’ quotations to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
Advise internal and external stakeholders on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions.
In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery.
Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors.
Maintain proper data/ record of all transactions in hard and soft copies.
Guide end users in ERP related procurement activities like PR creation, approval hierarchies’ knowledge, new item/ service creation, price change of service items and make service notes to close the PO, etc.
Negotiate with vendors to reduce cost and get maximum benefits for organization.
Explore and develop new vendors to create competition and to get better prices and quality goods/ services.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or any relevant field.
· At least 2 years of working experience in technical procurement.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent negotiation skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Job Type: Full-time