Position: Assistant Manager - Treasury & Trade Operations
Location: Head Office, Karachi
- 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience using online banking platforms, treasury systems and accounting systems and working in a treasury function.
- Experience of developing and preparing international cashflow reports.
- Experience of developing Fund flows policies and successfully implementing them.
- Daily monitor and maintain a bank balance.
- Oversee and manage the centralized Trade finance team and controlling the issuance of LC's, Bank Guarantees, settling bills and other trade finance instruments on time to avoid delays and costs.
- Managing Fund inflow and outflow whilst minimizing risk and oversee treasury department.
- Liaising with Banks to provide documentations and clarifications required to ensure compliance with their requirements.
- To follow internal financial policies and procedures to ensure that the financial requirements of the company are met.
- Monitoring of bank reconciliation.
- Timely and quality delivery of assigned projects as and when provide by the management.
Interested candidates can share updated CV at email@example.com and mention position title in subject line.