Position: Assistant Manager - Reporting
Location: Head Office, Karachi
- 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- A good understanding of financial management obligations, especially statutory obligations and requirements.
- Prepare, read and analyze financial reports on a monthly basis and reports on variance.
- Drafting budgets, income statements, balance sheets, and reports required.
- Maintain and reconcile the general ledger.
- Recording of periodic accruals.
- Ensure compliance to all reporting requirements.
- Coordinate with departments and compile and review all financial information.
- Administer and ensure achievement of all accounting financial and operational targets.
- Develop and maintain supporting documents for all financial reports.
- Monitor and ensure monthly closing of accounts as per the agreed schedule.
- Monitor general accounting activities i.e. identifying discrepancies in recording transactions and ensuring adjustments to correct the books of accounts.
- Any other task as assigned by the manager.
Interested candidates can share updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention position title in subject line.