Assistant Manager Import Operations
Rs 60,000 - Rs 70,000 a month
Full Job Description
· Oversee efficient working of team at import operations department and manage complete and timely communication with international agents, carriers, customers and vendors.
· Plan and implement import and transportation strategies according to customer requirements / SOPs , and administer internal movement of all goods and ensure compliance to all regulations.
· Partner with origin agents / suppliers and ensure accurate movement of all international goods and ensure arrival of goods within required timeframe and obtain best freight rates at all times.
· Design, evaluate and renew all contracts as per requirement and monitor and prepare reports for all import activities and recommend changes if required.
· Assist to prepare all import quotes for customers and perform all shipment bookings with carriers / agents.
· Administer, implement and maintain compliance to all customer procedures.
· Maintain knowledge on all tariffs and collaborate with finance team and maintain inventory of all documents.
· Design and execute all corrective action plans for processes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs60,000.00 - Rs70,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Karachi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)