Digitalstates Inc is looking for an experienced Accounts Manager.
Role And Responsibilities:-
- Candidate should be plenty proficient with the skill-sets of Bookkeeping (QB online), and Zoho Books.
- Monthly Presentation of financials to Management (Local and Foreign)
- Budget preparation and evaluation.
- Running payroll.
- Weekly update financial reports.
- Annual Preparation of all necessary documents for US taxation to a Tax consultant.
- Create models and metrics to guide the markets, cities and basecamp to achieve our goals on fixed costs.
- Support continuous improvement of current budgeting, forecasting and planning process and deliverables.
- Flag with different stakeholders like Finance, Mountain Peak teams and FP&A functions on any anomalies in spends.
- Regular spend reporting (daily, weekly and monthly cadence) to the different stakeholders like Finance, Markets and Growth functions.
- Oversee administration of the office and any support that the team needs (including bill payment, inventory, office maintenance).
- Coordinate with various stakeholders for the company’s financial matters.
Qualification: ACCA, CA
Experience: up to 6 Years
Good time management skills
Great interpersonal and communication skills
Interested Candidates can apply at email@example.com by mentioning subject title (Accounts Manager)